Birthday Celebration - Flying chilis @ The Gardens


Happy birthday to Ck (myself) hehehe


17.9.2008


It was my 1st time that my birthday fall on public holiday.(Only for Selangor) .

I feel very happy.

Celebrated my birthday with my beloved ex-collegues lunch

At

Flying Chilis - The Gardens

*Tom Yam*

It is very sour and spicy...but very nice...

*Kangkung belacan*Erm...this is normal...not too spicy...

*omellet*

Eggs match with prawn meat...simple yet delicious...the prawn meat is very fresh...

(sorry for sized of photos...but this is the photo i had in my pendrive...office computer cannot do resized...shh...don't tell my boss i am blogging here)

*??? fish* (forget the name, the menu is at home)
??? fish sweet and sour...taste

and it was very crispy

Oh yea...the green curry also taste good...but tomyam plus green curry...finally i don't know which one is more spicy...

*the menu*

(Photo by: chingmei25)

Remember order the fruit juice...it is make from "FRESH" fruit and not artificial....

The interior design of the Flying chilis is very nice....(too bad we seated at outside of the restaurant)
(Photo by: chingmei25)
Wanna know more,visit the link below








FLYING CHILLIES


Address:T219 Third Floor The Gardens, MidValley City, Kuala Lumpur


Tel 03-2287 7708


No comments: