cupcakes chic - the curve

Food blogger -ling239's cupcakes review is the reason i visited to this cupcakes store...hehe...i love cupcakes too...
This is the *Cupcakes Menu*

I love the box packaging design...
Simple and nice...



RM4.50 for one cupcakes
RM25 for half dozen cupcakes
RM48 for One dozen cupcakes
I bought half dozen...
Well, its really as ling239 said....
the frosting is too SWEET...
The cake is fluppy but tasteless...





Want to know more...please visit :


Address:
Cupcake Chic
Lot GZF-4 Ground Floor6
Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 603 7726 9075

5 comments:

choi yen said...

I love them but it's a bit pricey, only can have it once in a while :(

Shell (貝殼) said...

i'm not really like cupcake cos too sweet 4 me~~

肥肥公主 said...

Mimid3vils: Yea a bit expensive.."gold" cake ...hehe...

Shell: My family also said too sweet..and i have to eat all...

ling239 said...

yeap, they are really sweet!!
way to sweet for my liking too >.<"

肥肥公主 said...

Ling239: yea yea too sweet even i like sweet...your blog got few cup cakes review...tempting me go to visit those shop..hehe